RECRUITMENT FOR WAREHOUSE WORKER IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America is considered to be the most populated country in America and the third most populated in the world. It consists of a federal district, five self-governing province and 50 states with Washington DC as the capital and New York city as the largest city based on population. It is attractive and alluring to the teeming employment seekers due to the fact that is regarded as a high income economy.
As a warehouse worker, you’ll be assigned with the responsibility of loading, unloading and pulling of items or products in the store either by hand or employing some tools and equipment. You’re hereby required to be strong, energetic, pay strong attention to details and good communication skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pulling of products from shelves via voice pick headset
- Building pallets for product pulled from shelves
- Attaching paperwork with order in dock area for outbound items
- Ensuring clean and safety work areas always.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work for 12 hours per day for 4 days
- Ability to relate well with others and be self-motivated
- Have a strong work ethics
- Effective communication
- Ability to understand and follow basic instructions.
- Maintaining the work area and equipment in a clean and perfect condition